“Excellent!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I believe this is the best food we have ever had!! We shared the avocado fries, which were to die for. I had the beet salad and my hubby had the strawberry and goat cheese salad. Both were excellent. The pork is an absolute must to try as well as the steaks. The service matched the food along with a beautiful atmosphere. We love to try new restaurants and this is now on the top of our list. Can't wait to come again to try more items on the menu.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We went there in the evening to try the gyros, but found they were only served at lunch time. We got some other things for supper and went back the next day for lunch. We enjoyed all the food we had and would go again any time we are nearby!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

So, honestly we were going to go somewhere else, but ended up here. There are two entrances--one to a fairly pedestrian looking restaurant, one to a nice bar with tables and the same menu. We (two of us) were on the bar side.

My companion had some sort of California burger thing which she enjoyed. I went more traditional with bar-b-que and bacon. The sweet potato fries were good, not great. They were out of onion rings, which was a disappointment.

Our waitress could answer questions about the menu, and about the different beers. Yes, that should not be notable, but sadly it all too often is. She was attentive without being too much, answered questions and provided some menus guidance.

Serendipity may have brought us here, but the food and service will bring us back.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

There were six of us for lunch today we sat in the restaurant side and not in the bar which seemed to have a little more activity, there was only one hostess that visited our table, we gathered our own silverware and went after our plates and spoons when we requested extra after waiting a period of time expecting that they had been forgotten. TripAdvisor had rated 4 1/2 stars I really would question those people that are rating it is high, as I would compare it to a fast food culvers restaurant in comparison to the quality of the food, and portion size .... just barely average, The french fries were really good though, that would be my one positive and the calamari seemed relatively fresh, the avocado fries were extremely bland and needed at least some sauce selections or something to bring them more than just a plain fried avocado flavor.
The restrooms were clean.
I would give them two stars because of average quality of food and high price for what you get and the service was not good.
Sorry folks but this was a real let down as I was hoping for a much better experience in Mason city I happened to be visiting and have traveled a lot this will not be a return location on my itinerary
Thanks

5  Thank Qaulservice
Reviewed 10 November 2017

If you are looking for a nice dinner or lunch, this is the place to go. They have both indoor and outdoor seating and the atmosphere is warm and cozy.