All reviews sioux falls poker room rv parking outdoor pool penny slots relaxing stay south dakota in great shape non smoking rooms are large full hookups pool side hot tub staff was friendly coffee maker golf course view grand master suite
Reviewed 10 December 2017

We stayed on a Thursday night after we got a last minute reservation. We just happened to pick a night when they were offering a FREE meal at the buffet to special rewards customers. The place was a zoo. Lines everywhere. Casino floor was packed. The room was pretty nice. One weird thing is that the bathroom was separated from the rest of the room by a window cover about 3/4 way up with a frosted look to it. No big deal if a couple is staying there, but kind of awkward if a family is using the room. Room was too quiet to sleep in, with hallway noise even with the fan going on the furnace.. Decent exercise room. Outdoor hot tub area was nice even with the 15 degree temps outside. Room was not too expensive though.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I will never again set foot in Grand Falls Casino. They are dirty, sneaky, and greedy. I love to play Invaders from the Planet Moola. It is fun and addicting. It is a cascading reel machine with cows in spaceships beaming down and back up the games symbols. It has fun graphics and makes fun sounds too. I went to Grand Falls Casino this past Saturday Nov 4th and played it and had a great time. I don't wager a lot and usually end up winning or losing just a few dollars on it. I decided to go back there last night and try betting the highest bet amount of 1.25 a game to see if I have better luck. After all you have to bet big to win big. I put 2 twenty dollar bills and the remnants of a cash out slip from an earlier game in the machine and figured I would play the maximum for 20 games or so and see how I do. After about 7 games I looked down and happened to notice my money was almost gone. I figured the slot was malfunctioning and was going to alert an attendant when I noticed those greedy sneaky dirty @%#!@&'s at the casino had changed the denomination from a 1 cent machine to a 5 cent machine overnight so in playing the maximum I was unknowingly betting 6.25 at a time! A crazy amount and something I would never sanely do on a slot machine. That game has always been in the same place and always a 1 cent machine. In every casino I have ever played that particular game it has always been a 1 cent machine also. The minimum bet has always been .25 cents and the maximum 1.25. Now the old maximum is the new minimum on that game at Grand Falls Casino! I tore up my players card and walked out. The coffee is terrible too!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great people, great service|. The machines paid out okay, didn't get a chance to play poker, unfortunately. Indoor outdoor hot tub was very nice. Exercise room was small but had good equipment. Buffet was inexpensive and pretty good for the price.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Stayed at this resort hotel on our drive route East. As we approached this property we were really surprised to see this huge hotel, casino, golf course resort rising out of the cornfields of Iowa. In a word this property is Excellent! Check in was easy with a professional helpful staff. Our King NS lake/pool/golf course view room was large, modern and very well appointed. Food service & quality was excellent, the casino clean with a great selection of slot machines. Although a bit "out of the way" from the interstate - definitely would stay at this property again.

Room Tip: If booking a balcony room - do a double check the day of arrival to confirm. Lake/Pool/Golf Course rooms have great views.
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We chose to stay close to home at Grand Falls resort for our 50 th Anniversary. We had already taken a long trip and just wanted to get away close to home for a few days. We have stayed here multiple times previously and have always enjoyed ourselves. This was no exception we had a great time for four days. We love the outdoor pool, the easy access to breakfast and of course the gaming floor and nightly entertainment. Our room was very clean and spacious. It took them well into the afternoon to clean during the day but it was always done. The slots are fun even if you don't win a lot and the staff is very nice. We will be returning because we know we won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: In the summer ask for a balcony room and we prefer 2nd floor.