“RV Stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Larchwood
Grand Falls Casino and Golf Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Larchwood
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Grand Falls Casino RV parking/camping served our family very well ! We had full hookups, on even ground and all sites were pull through sites, which makes it easy!! We used this RV area to meet family from various Midwest locales and were pleasantly impressed. Our rigs were self contained with toilet and showers, so please note that there IS NOT a bath house or toilets at the RV site itself. Of course you could walk into the casino area to use the rest room, but it's not that convenient to do so. It is probably best served for a camper with it's own toilet/shower.

Campers have access to the pool area, which has a zero depth entry and likely the deepest is about 4 feet deep. To access to the pool area, follow the golf cart path around the back and to the pool. It's a short walk. A lifeguard was on duty at the pool. The pool area was clean and had well maintained and comfortable outdoor seating areas, some of which were shaded by umbrellas.. A server does come around for drink and a short list of food orders. There were some children at the pool, but it appeared to mainly adults when we visited. Summer frozen cocktails seemed a bit " light on the pour". FYI: Signs are posted outside beverages are not allowed poolside.

The resort is perhaps 10 minutes away from Sioux Falls shopping needs ~ so very convenient in that regard also.

IF you choose to stay at the hotel and choose a room with a balcony, consider requesting either pool side or golf course view depending on your preference.

Enjoy your stay. This property served our needs just fine, but perhaps not up to your preferences for camping amenities if you require a bath house / toilets for camping.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We had a family get together. This proved to be a great place to gather. We hung out at the pool. Kids loved the water we loved gathering under the sunshades. Ordered pizza for everybody to share. Rooms were luxurious and quiet. Only negative was the wifi was terrible. Beds were comfortable. Staff was friendly. Hotel was at back of building so it is quite a hike to haul in luggage. Rates are a lot higher on Saturdays

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Stayed here on weeknight and had a great time. Casino has newer machines and helpful staff. Several dining options,very reasonable.Not at all crowded as the Minnesota casinos are. Did not golf but the course looked very inviting. Will be back soon

Room Tip: Use your GPS to get here
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Travelling east, we stopped here for an overnight stay with our little dog. This is one swanky hotel for being located in the middle of nowhere. I was nervous about the pooch being with us, but it was no problem. We paid a refundable deposit for him and off we went to enjoy the nicest room I have ever stayed in. We not only enjoyed some slots, but the room, as well, because it was super quiet, super comfortable and fabulously appointed. The decorator they used was really on the ball. I loved the shower and it's rain shower head!!

My only criticism was the buffet. Not so good for a significant price tag, but we were a captive audience, especially after driving about 10 hours.

Room Tip: Any room is fabulous.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2017

We have stayed here several times and receive their monthly "newsletter", which always states they will match competitor hotel coupons M-Th. I called on a Th afternoon to check if they had rooms available. When the reservationist answered "yes," I asked if the rooms available would qualify for a coupon match, I was asked to hold. Another reservationist came on the line , asking if she could help me. I asked if they would match my coupon. I was told they would, so I asked to make a reservation. When we arrived 4 hours later, they could not find my reservation. I had written the confirmation # on my coupon, so I gave it to them. I was told their reservations started with 1,0, not 5, as mine did. In the meantime, another person came to the desk and asked if they had rooms available for that night. He was told "no." Another reservationist came over to see if he could solve my problem. He made some calls and found out that when I was making my reservation and was put on hold, my call was "rolled-over" and they didn't know I had called Grand Falls. She made my reservation for a casino in Davenport, IA, in the opposite corner of the state! He had to cancel that reservation, as I had guaranteed it with a credit card. They found us a room, but the whole process had taken well over a half hour, and it was a frustrating experience.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Larchwood
18.7 km away
13.4 km away
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 2 in Brandon

Been to Grand Falls Casino and Golf Resort? Share your experiences!