All reviews sioux falls poker room players club table games outdoor pool south dakota rv parking grand master suite penny slots in great shape non smoking steak night beautiful room rooms are large full hookups pool side walk in shower
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Awful room! Did not stay cool at night despite having the thermostat set to 'on', no water pressure in the shower-- literally, nothing-- and water would not heat up (called downstairs and the front desk was like ummmm not sure!-- seriously!), room smelled like smoke which was absolutely great to wake up to, and there was a red lipstick smear on one of the towels which tells me that towels are not monitored by housekeeping! Yuck! It was fun waiting for the elevator each time also-- bout 5 minutes! Will never ever return considering the hard rock is the same price and 20 times nicer for the same distance drive. How very disappointing!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ana S
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Why bother sending out emails with coupons in them if you can't use them?? Might as well have won $5 free slot play at least I could've used that!! Won $30 room tried making reservations and she has a room up until I mention my coupon n then I'm put on hold to her come back to say all of sudden none of THOSE rooms r available but one is for $110. Forget it I'll spend my money elsewhere!!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Birwin87
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Four of us visited on a Sunday and stopped for their "champagne brunch" at about 11am. First, we thought it was pricey! We did learn that with a rewards card, we could recover $5 in slot rewards. The food was fair. Some of the dishes didn't look appetizing, the prime rib was too bloody for us and the fried chicken and chicken tenders were very dry. The bacon was well cooked and very tasty--probably the best thing I ate. All in all, we were less than impressed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Casino was clean, security was friendly upon entering. Most of the floor had older slots, did not see too many new machines. Did not have the chance to visit any of the food venues and Saturday afternoon they were not that busy. Casino looks bigger than it really is, blackjack games were busy.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2017

A friday night buffet dinner included an excellent choice of dishes - salads, starters, meat. Choices in desert could have been better. What more, you get $5 per buffet to play it out in the Casino' slot M/C. You might stand a chance to win some money from Casino. Ambience and quality of service was great.

Date of stay: February 2017