All reviews sioux falls poker room players club table games outdoor pool south dakota rv parking grand master suite penny slots relaxing stay in great shape non smoking steak night beautiful room rooms are large full hookups pool side
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Why bother sending out emails with coupons in them if you can't use them?? Might as well have won $5 free slot play at least I could've used that!! Won $30 room tried making reservations and she has a room up until I mention my coupon n then I'm put on hold to her come back to say all of sudden none of THOSE rooms r available but one is for $110. Forget it I'll spend my money elsewhere!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Birwin87
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Four of us visited on a Sunday and stopped for their "champagne brunch" at about 11am. First, we thought it was pricey! We did learn that with a rewards card, we could recover $5 in slot rewards. The food was fair. Some of the dishes didn't look appetizing, the prime rib was too bloody for us and the fried chicken and chicken tenders were very dry. The bacon was well cooked and very tasty--probably the best thing I ate. All in all, we were less than impressed.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Casino was clean, security was friendly upon entering. Most of the floor had older slots, did not see too many new machines. Did not have the chance to visit any of the food venues and Saturday afternoon they were not that busy. Casino looks bigger than it really is, blackjack games were busy.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2017

A friday night buffet dinner included an excellent choice of dishes - salads, starters, meat. Choices in desert could have been better. What more, you get $5 per buffet to play it out in the Casino' slot M/C. You might stand a chance to win some money from Casino. Ambience and quality of service was great.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I made a quick trip from Sioux Falls to Grand Falls Casino in Iowa last Sunday.
In the middle of nowhere, then all the sudden you drive up on a huge casino.
Bad things, they allow smoking in the casino. They probably have old smoke eaters, because they don't work very well.... and the buffet? Not a very good buffet. Pretty typical, food is cold. Quality of the food is not quite there.
Although, the people are friendly if that's a good trade off.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo