“Great sandwiche and soup deals”

Heirloom Salad Company
Ranked #68 of 288 Restaurants in Iowa City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I had a really nice custom made turkey sandwich with a bowl of chicken rice soup that tasted very good. It's nicely located next to the Java House so I could have a Latte with my meal.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

If you want a breakfast go there...lunch go there and dinner go there...they offer delicious sandwiches, soups and salads...I tried the broccoli soup with cheese, tomato basil, cheese sandwich...all were delicious...

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for a business lunch and was not disappointed. They had many salad and sandwich suggestions. I settled on the barbecue chicken salad and got the large size. My eyes were larger than my stomach as I could not finish the whole salad. The taste was very good and the quality was high and very fresh. I would frequent again.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Got a half sandwich and salad. They packed the salad in the container. Lots of fresh, crisp veggies. Very good but the dressing had very littlevtaste. The sandwich was a nice size accompaniment to the salad. Would go again

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I stopped in downtown Iowa City for a salad. The salad was okay. I ordered black coffee to go with the salad and was told by the cash register person that there were a number of choices, which she listed. She told me what she thought the closest choice to a black coffee was so I went with that. When I went to pick up the coffee next door, it turns out she had recommended the most expensive choice and while I received black coffee, it had a more unique taste than plain black coffee. In retrospect, I should have asked about the price or perhaps since coffee is next door, Heirloom could offer those who wish to order coffee a menu. The price difference wasn't huge but not sure I'll be back.

Date of visit: May 2016