“Delicious steak”

Eilers
Ranked #6 of 69 Restaurants in Fort Dodge
Price range: USD 6 - USD 30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Description: Eilers Steakhouse is a newly renovated restaurant inside the Budget Host Inn in Fort Dodge, Iowa. The Eilers is the place to go to if you are looking for a perfectly cooked steak or just looking to have a few drinks and unwind. Our restaurant offers a casual atmosphere and homemade meals that you are sure to love! We also offer 2 banquet rooms to host your next event!
Reviewed 21 June 2017

First vivsit to Fort Dodge since 1986. I was eager to come vpback for a good steak and Eilers did not disappoint. Our server was attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Great food - good service - I recommend the shrimp because it was great. Good BBQ sauce - homemade they told us.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Looks like they have good steaks and seafood. We needed a salad. Very good. Oldish type of restaurant. Thursday only a few there. There is a small patio. Very hard to find. Right next to the Motel office.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

My daughters invited me out to dinner on my Birthday May 13th !! The service was excellent, the food was delicious!! It was a great atmosphere for us to celebrate my day! Can't wait for another occasion to go again !

Reviewed 10 May 2017

We went on a Friday night after the Iowa Central Community College graduation ceremony. I had called two weeks ahead to make reservations for our party of 14, one of which was in a wheelchair. They were VERY accommodating and the waitress was OUTSTANDING!!! All of the food was excellent. All of us would highly recommend this restaurant to anybody that is in the area!!!

Been to Eilers? Share your experiences!