“Best Chinese in Ft. Fodge!”
Review of Hunan King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hunan King
Ranked #47 of 69 Restaurants in Fort Dodge
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

The "whatever" review is referring to Chen Garden NOT Hunan King. Hunan King does not have carpet or hibachi. I agree Chen garden is terrible. However Hunan King is honestly the best Chinese food you can get in Fort Dodge. The staff is always friendly & food is always delicious! I tend to eat there as many weekends as possible as my kids & I love their food. I think the "whatever" review needs to be removed as it clearly is NOT about Hunan King.

2  Thank kamaae
Reviewed 5 August 2016

My husband I and went here for Chinese food and sushi. I was not impressed with the wait staff or food. It was just "blah" My husband said the sushi was good. The carpets were dirty and my silverware was bent. They had a Hibache grill but it was not being used very much. It seemed like an incovience for the cook to come out and fix the meal. I was not impressed at all.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The fried rice once tasted as if someone was smoking while making it.It been a while since I've went