“Nice food, neat place”
Review of Vinny Vanucchi's

Vinny Vanucchi's
Reserve with OpenTable
Vinny Vanucchi's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 230 Restaurants in Dubuque
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West 2nd
Transit: Cab Service.
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

My friend took me here bragging about their garlic bread. But then she was disappointed it wasn’t hot and fresh. The food was good. Service as expected. The building is really nice. Great atmosphere!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Save your money and go to Olive Garden. Hit this place up afterwards for coffee and tiramisu.

Ambiance was cool and service was friendly, but food was really disappointing. I had the nights special - manicotti. It was bland - average at best. We also ordered the chicken parm, baked penne and seafood Alfredo. All of them ‘meh’.

Tiramisu was delicious. I guess if we had just skipped the dinner and ordered 20 servings of tiramisu I would have felt that our bill was justified.

1  Thank Angie R
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Was craving Italian beef, and coming from Phoenix we have Portillo’s here thankfully. Finally found a place and went with my boss. Love this place. Sandwich was solid, little pricey but enjoyed the meal and the place.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We debated on a couple of different Italian restaurants for our dinner on a Monday evening & came here, largely on the recommendation of the original place in Galena. The staff was friendly, service was fine, food was good & the prices reasonable but I wouldn't call any of it outstanding. Was a bit surprised that the $35 bottle of wine we ordered with dinner had a screw top. Otherwise, the atmosphere was nice, a little noisy, but all that was OK. I guess I can't say "OK" enough. OK?

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My wife and i happened to be on the Dubuque side for dinner and we stopped at Vinny's. We have eaten here before and it's always a great meal. Stop by if you are looking for some great Italian food.

Been to Vinny Vanucchi's? Share your experiences!