“Volunteer Collaboration ”
Review of Caribou Coffee

Caribou Coffee
Ranked #7 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Des Moines
Description: Life is Short, Stay Awake for it. Visit your nearby Caribou Coffee who believes that coffee is more than a drink with real ingredients. It's a personal experience that fuels your life and creates meaningful moments.
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Caribou Coffee is my favorite place for small adhoc (2 - 4 person ) volunteer collaboration meetings. They also have an attractive 10-12 peon, reservable meeting room.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Never before have I been asked if I wanted my hot chocolate with white, milk, or dark chocolate....I opted for the dark...a great unexpected treat!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Clean, spacious, quiet coffee shop with outdoor seating and a conference room. My only complaint is they run the AC too much and it tends to be colder inside.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

I love Caribou brand! This particular store is S L O W. Drive up for a TEA was 35 minutes. One car ahead of me. Since I have previously managed coffee shops, I know IT DOES NOT TAKE 35 minutes to brew tea!!! I personally like the food and the quality of drinks. I DO NOT LIKE the amount of time it takes to receive them. If this had been a one out of 10 visits on speed, I wouldn't say anything. HOWEVER, it has taken my entire break each time I have visted in the last year to just go thru drive thru. Infact, they have lost my business on a regular basis because of their lack of speed.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My sister and I needed a mid-afternnoon coffee break so we walked over to Caribou Coffee. They just put on a fresh pot to brew and apologized for making us wait. The result was a delicious smooth cup of coffee. We sat in their comfortable leather chairs in front of the fireplace and chatted for a good hour. A great way to spend a quiet afternoon.