“Quick Father's Day treat”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #14 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Des Moines
Reviewed 19 June 2018

On such a hot busy day, ordering was fast and friendly! Not our typical Starbucks, but excellent! Family of 4

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I go here every morning when I am at home. I love the Pike blend coffee. I collect star each time I buy and I have 887 stars now. You can get a free food item for 125 stars. I like the box chicken or turkey sandwiches for lunch.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Wonderful place!! I was impressed with the time and quality of the store and this sweet girl. I would highly recommend stopping!! Off 80!!

Reviewed 6 January 2016

There were two car's ahead of me and it took me almost 10 minutes to get my single drink order. When I got up to the drive through window I asked if the car ahead of me was ordering for an entire office. The barista said that they only had one "bar" open. I ordered an extra hot Chai Tea and it was barely warm. For a large drive through Starbucks I was very disappointed.