All reviews stayed here no elevator luther college biscuits and gravy room was clean in town second floor breakfast room is small nice stay quiet area whirlpool suite small town would stay here again checking in the breakfast area hot tub popcorn
Reviewed 6 March 2018

The hotel is clean. The staff was very kind and welcoming. The hotel is easily accessible off of Highway 9. The free breakfast is also excellent quality with lots of options for hot or cold items. This is my second stay here and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Yvette P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Decorah, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Valued Guest; Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with here at the Quality Inn & Suites, Decorah. We truly love to hear about about the great experience you had while staying with us. Thank you again and look forward to having you stay again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

The cons.... Breakfast room is small, no elevator, parking lot is small, and no restaurants or shopping within a close walk. But overall, the staff was friendly and helpful, rooms were very clean and quiet, they have a PEPSI machine instead of Coke. Pool was very nice. I would gladly stay here again. Was also a good value.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Yvette P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Decorah, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Hello Guest! We would like to Thank you for your business and especially taking the time to post a very nice review for us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take some time and use the heated pool too. Thank you again and look forward to having you stay again in the future.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for 4 days for a swim meet at the local college. The hotel was neat and clean and the staff was very helpful. The breakfast room was a little on the small side which made it hard to get into the room. I would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Hello guest; we would like Thank you for deciding to stay with us here at the Quality Inn & Suites. We are super glad that you were so happy with your stay. Yes the breakfast room is little tight when there are almost four guests to a room; when we have events, but in the
long run we don't really have any issues. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We welcome you back any time you are back
in the Decorah area.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We were here for two nights. The stay was without incident. The staff was very helpful in directing us around town, checking us in and breakfast service. This is why the four stars.
I toyed with three because the hotel does not have an elevator. So of course we had to carry our luggage and etc up the stairs. The fact there is no elevator should be included in description.
Room was clean and fresh. Water in tub/shower was a little touchy but not a problem. A little touch and it could be too hot and the other way too cold. Got used to it no problem.
Again the staff was awesome, room clean.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Yvette P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Decorah, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Dear guest; thank you for taking the time to post such a great review about your stay with us! I am very happy to hear the staff was efficient, helpful and friendly!!! We do strive to make sure all our guests feel at home! We welcome you back anytime you are back in the Decorah area!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I was traveling in northeast Iowa and started looking for rooms about an hour before I wanted to stop for the night. I checked hotels just across the river in Wisconsin, but they were either booked up or were too expensive. I checked Decorah and found there were cheaper options. Having never been there before, I was surprised at just how small the town is. Only a couple of fast-food restaurants here (good thing I love Culver's). The Quality Inn was like something you'd expect to find in a larger town. They accommodated my request for a first-floor room, which was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good with standard hot fare for a Quality. I'd have no problems staying here again if my travels take me back to this portion of Iowa.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you; valued guest for taking time to post such an amazing review for us about your stay! We truly appreciate the kind words. Looking forward to having you stay again when you are back in the Decorah area!