USD 133
USD 93
USD 83
USD 113
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

Dug Road Inn(Decorah)
USD 178
USD 133
USD 122
Priceline
USD 75
USD 94
All reviewscookiesstayed hereno elevatorluther collegerooms were very cleansecond floorbreakfast room is smallnice staymini fridgequiet areawhirlpool suitebed was comfortablesmall townwould stay here againthe breakfast areachecking inyvette
Reviewed 16 February 2018

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for 4 days for a swim meet at the local college. The hotel was neat and clean and the staff was very helpful. The breakfast room was a little on the small side which made it hard to get into the room. I would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Yvette P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Decorah, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Hello guest; we would like Thank you for deciding to stay with us here at the Quality Inn & Suites. We are super glad that you were so happy with your stay. Yes the breakfast room is little tight when there are almost four guests to a room; when we have events, but in the
long run we don't really have any issues. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We welcome you back any time you are back
in the Decorah area.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We were here for two nights. The stay was without incident. The staff was very helpful in directing us around town, checking us in and breakfast service. This is why the four stars.
I toyed with three because the hotel does not have an elevator. So of course we had to carry our luggage and etc up the stairs. The fact there is no elevator should be included in description.
Room was clean and fresh. Water in tub/shower was a little touchy but not a problem. A little touch and it could be too hot and the other way too cold. Got used to it no problem.
Again the staff was awesome, room clean.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Yvette P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Decorah, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Dear guest; thank you for taking the time to post such a great review about your stay with us! I am very happy to hear the staff was efficient, helpful and friendly!!! We do strive to make sure all our guests feel at home! We welcome you back anytime you are back in the Decorah area!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I was traveling in northeast Iowa and started looking for rooms about an hour before I wanted to stop for the night. I checked hotels just across the river in Wisconsin, but they were either booked up or were too expensive. I checked Decorah and found there were cheaper options. Having never been there before, I was surprised at just how small the town is. Only a couple of fast-food restaurants here (good thing I love Culver's). The Quality Inn was like something you'd expect to find in a larger town. They accommodated my request for a first-floor room, which was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good with standard hot fare for a Quality. I'd have no problems staying here again if my travels take me back to this portion of Iowa.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you; valued guest for taking time to post such an amazing review for us about your stay! We truly appreciate the kind words. Looking forward to having you stay again when you are back in the Decorah area!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The staff was great as well as the room and breakfast. My biggest gripe is how they can get away with charge twice as much as any other hotel offering the same services. I usually spend time and book ahead of time but my trip was altered and had to stay over in Decorah. The place wasn't overall busy so still don't know why I was charged so much, guess I needed to pay for the empty rooms. I paid less for an ocean front balcony suite in Florida. Greed at it best.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Yvette P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Decorah, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you; Valued Guest; for taking the time to post a review for us. I am very sorry that you feel we are to expensive, we are always within two to three dollars less than our competitor here in Decorah. I can admit our rates do fluctuate according to our busy season or occupancy per night. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us about your stay we do truly appreciate it.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Quality Inn Decorah, IA
In general, we avoid Quality Inns. This location raises the bar for Quality Inns.
On checking in we were given a room on the second floor. There are no elevators. I asked the clerk if I could change to the first floor. Old guys really do not want to lug their stuff up the stairs.
No problem! In addition, he gave us a room adjacent and next to an exit door so loading and unloading our car was a snap! In the door and into our room! Thank you!
This Quality Inn is really a cut above others we have stayed in. It is very well maintained and CLEAN, yes with capital letters, not a usual condition for the Quality Inns in our experience. Also, it was nicely decorated. The bed was very comfortable.
The breakfast was decent and the breakfast area was clean and well stocked. Coffee was the usual, not to our taste.
This is a Quality Inn we’d return to if we were in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Yvette P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Decorah, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you Valued Guest; We truly love to hear such amazing comments about our staff, the quality service they are providing to our guests like you! Glad you enjoyed our property cleanliness along with the comfortable beds:) Thank you again for sharing with us your experience and look forward to having you stay again when you are in the Decorah area.