All reviews car dealership car lot room was clean older property staff was very friendly the quad cities nice breakfast nice stay waffles fresh fruit complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again great place to stay gmc bettendorf fixtures cereal
Reviewed 7 September 2018

My family stayed at this hotel during the Labor Day weekend. The hotel looks very run down. I was told that the pool was updated. However the pool is not kid friend for children under the age of five. There was a rack in the pool area for pool towels and it never had any pool towels during our whole stay. I had to go to the front desk to get some towels for the pool. The staff member's reply to if I could get some pool towels was umm, not sure let me see if I can find some. Like really? Even if she was thinking that she shouldn't say that to the customer. The reply should have been I am so sorry let me get you some towels/ or how many would you like. The breakfast was decent the first morning and had a good variety of foods to pick from. They had waffles, western omelets, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, bacon, yogurt, boiled eggs, muffins, bagels, and bananas. The next two days the breakfast was not as good, there was very little variety. The still had scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, and boiled eggs, no muffins, or fruits. The waffle maker was very dangerous. The handle was loose to the point that it was almost impossible to turn. I asked one of the staff members for help and she helped me turn it but as I tried to get the waffle out I realized it was a health hazard. The staff member that help me said something about contacting the person that services the waffle maker. The next day it was not being used, I was glad to see this because it was dangerous. Our room had curtains that would not shut all the way. I tried and tried to close them to make sure nobody could see in. There was a big crack in the ceiling. The carpet by the bathroom door was nasty and looks like they need to replace it badly. Please see pictures. There was a nice little refrigerator in the room however it seemed like it didn't close all the way. We only used it for water because I didn't trust that it would keep the food cold enough. The housekeepers cleaned our room every day but never restocked our towels in the bathroom and didn't leave more soap or toilet paper. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. And we definitely will not be staying here in our future visits. I actually looked up reviews for this hotel before we booked our stay and the reviews were good. But I was very disappointed after checking into the hotel. Definitely not what I expected from the reviews.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We really enjoyed out stay at this motel. We stayed two nights, Friday and Saturday, to celebrate our anniversary. The room was very clean, although small. But since we weren't in it very long it was adequate. The bathroom must have been recently redone because all the fixtures worked! Very seldom to we stay at a motel where all the fixtures are working properly. They even had instructions on how to use the bath/shower faucet on the wall above the faucet! The pool was very clean and well maintained. A bit chilly for my partner, but okay for me. The breakfast was awesome with fresh fruit, eggs, waffles, cereals, yogurt, etc. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia C
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Everything was great, from the night staff at check-in to the really awesome breakfast in the morning. Room was clean and comfortable. All the staff were very friendly. Pool looked nice even though we didn't have time to enjoy it. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
AmberDowning, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the team as a way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you. It was truly a pleasure to serve you and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Davenport.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

As a silver elite member I've stayed in many a Fairfield Inn and have always been happy with my stay. While this one was obviously older and in need of some up dating, we had a very pleasant stay. The room was as expected and the breakfast was better than expected. Would absolutley stay again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I have stayed at dozens of Fairfield Inns across the county and most are well maintained, clean and updated. This property was surprising in that it was obviously in need of TLC. The carpeting in the hallway is bubbling, in desperate need of replacing. Otherwise, the room was comfortable, clean and adequate for my needs.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TracyWfromWA
AmberDowning, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. Though we are an older property we are committed to providing a clean, comfortable atmosphere for all our guests. We sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. We have shared your feedback appropriately within the organization.