All reviews room was clean red lobster biscuits and gravy waffles would recommend this hotel to anyone lobby area staff was very friendly would stay here again nice stay hot breakfast easy access desk clerk troy pet motel
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

we stayed for a night while visiting my son at college. The room was clean, price was right and we had no problems, except my wife thought the hallways could use a good cleaning.
Breakfast was good.
Mobile check in is great, had no problems checking in at all.
I would stay here again, actually I will be in a couple weeks.

Room Tip: we had the queen suite which was perfect for us!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
GeneralM164, Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. See you soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

My 1 night stay was very good. The room was nice and clean. The breakfast was very good. The staff was friendly and professional. The only problem I had was the internet connection. I could connect, but it kept dropping my connection and multiple 'trusted certificate' problems. I stayed at 2 other La Quinta locations previous to this one during my trip. I had no internet problems at those locations. I basically just check email, weather, and restaurants. I mentioned it to the person at the front desk in the morning, and she said she would check with their ISP.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Pool was too cold for kids to be in, dogs in hotel were loud. Most, if not all of the time, nobody at front desk. Breakfast...wow. In the rack for hard boiled eggs, the put RAW EGGS. Cracked one on my plate and was doused with raw egg.

Strainer on room sink prevented enough water pressure to even clean the sink.

Room Tip: Don't do it...
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. I will address the issues with my staff. i am sorry you had a bad stay.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I love staying at La Quintas because the price is always cheapest and the rooms are great. Parking was full on a weekday so I would suggest unloading out front if you have a lot of things just in case. The room was very clean. Beds and pillows were really comfortable! Shower pressure was good and water was warm! Not much more you need!

Stayed: August 2018
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Davenport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for your review. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here BC they are pet friendly. Got free upgrade to 2 room suite. Clean rooms, quiet as any hotel, and s good breakfast. Only reason for 4 stars is the furniture in the breakfast area. The chairs are super uncomfortable, so we ate breakfast in room, which was much better. The location is good and OK neighborhood. Red Lobster is a minute walk from hotel. Nice attendants there and you will have no problems here. Some of patrons a little sketchy but you see that everywhere anymore. Good stay!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. Stop in and see us after we remodel the lobby