All reviews banana republic great hotel glass door the quad cities attached restaurant king suite buffet breakfast nicest hotel hotel guests quiet room business traveler up to date clean hotel booked this hotel definitely stay here again called the front desk hot tub
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights for work. Had a great visit here. Beautiful hotel with a more beautiful staff. Everyone was super friendly.
Special shout out to my housekeeper Danielle. Just fantastic!
If you own a high end bar or restaurant in the Quad Cities and are looking for a Mixologist, steal Austin from here. He’s great! Not good, great! True artist.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank krankman1
Felicia W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

krankman1,
Wow! Thank you for the encouraging review! Our team takes much pride in providing an outstanding experience for our guests each and every stay. I will certainly pass along the kind regards to Danielle and Austin - we are so proud to have them both on our team. We do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I had not stayed at a Holiday Inn for years; therefore pleasantly surprised they have upt their game. Newer hotel located right by shopping. Banana Republic, HomeGoods (opening at end of the month). Room was clean and bed comfortable. Breakfast buffet was mediocre. Most disappointing was that I had a 4:30AM wake up call as was needing to get to airport for an early morning flight.
My call wake up call arrived 15 minutes late. What should have been a leisurely start was frenetic. I find this unacceptable and for that reason I have given it 2 stars.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Felicia W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

He M,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to, first and foremost, apologize for your wake up call being late, I can completely understand how that can make for a hectic morning. I appreciate that you have let us know in this review, so we are able to look into this matter further, so it doesn't happen again. I do hope, since you were pleasantly surprised by our property, that you will give us another chance to make it right. If there is anything I am able to do to make it right, please feel free to contact me directly.

563.468.2637

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Room was upscale in decor, space, and cleanliness. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. Unfortunately, the nice breakfast area and buffet is not free. No signs or notices given by staff or at check in to clarify this. A server came up to ask me what I wanted and I said I could get it myself. I asked about coffee and tea. They stated they would get it for me. Afterwards another guest came in and inquired about the free breakfast, then the staff member told them it wasn't free. The front door to the lobby was broken and under repair, thankfully, their were side doors. If not for the breakfast lack of communication, this would have been a much better rating.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Hi Zephyr_Travel,

Thanks for the review. While I am glad you found our property to be upscale in decor, I was also concerned to read your comments about the breakfast. I am sorry if you were not made aware that breakfast is not free. We do have charges for our breakfast since we operate a full service restaurant. I'll let our management team know about your concerns so we could make our guests aware of this fact before they stay with us.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Was very impressed with this Holiday Inn not the Holiday Inn of the past. very nice upscale restaurant with very good food. Great outdoor upstairs patio, also nice breakfast buffet. Great service at check in, very nice room with large selection of cable stations.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Felicia W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

bricky1986,
Thank you for choosing The J Bar - Holiday Inn and Suites for your overnight experience. We sincerely appreciate the time you took to write this wonderful review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your time in the Quad Cities and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed 17 August 2018

We spent one night at this hotel. It is in an area with several restaurants within a short driving distance. Access to the highway is easy. The outside and common areas were all clean. The check in process was simple, especially if you check in online ahead of time. The room was very comfortable and clean. The fan could run constantly with the AC to help drown out the noise. The breakfast buffet was $10 per person. It was well stocked with a good deal of variety. Everything was hot and fresh. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018