All reviews free beer and wine extended stay fully stocked kitchen ihg membership full size refrigerator bedroom suite the quad cities social hour every morning slowest elevator excellent property buffalo wild wings story hotel long term stay bathroom area definately stay here free breakfast
Reviewed 26 October 2018

When we arrived, we had to wait 10 minutes at the front desk -- and there wasn't even a bell to alert someone that we were there. Likewise, the kitchen was understaffed the next morning at breakfast. I'm not faulting the employees at all - they were very nice, just not able to do everything! And our pillows were so dusty that we coughed and sneezed all night -- I assume because they were dusty. (They had to retrieve them from a storage room, since I couldn't use their feather ones.)

Room tip: No rooms are good if the service is lousy
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Rick P, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Thank you for taking some time to tell us about your recent say here at the Davenport Staybridge Suites. I was so sorry to read that you did not have a very enjoyable stay. I want to apologize for the desk clerk not being available and that the breakfast attendant being overwhelmed as well. I also want to apologize for your pillows not being up to par. There is simply no excuse for this and I want to offer you a sincere apology.

I do hope you will give us another chance to serve you again. I am confident we will be able to give you the type of stay that one would expect from a Staybridge Suites hotel. We really hope we can serve you again. Safe Travels!

Reviewed 23 October 2018

It was so nice to have a place with so many amenities. Mornings and seeing Miss Myrna was an absolute pleasure. She is so hard working and a great conversation.
It would have been nice for a non-dairy alternative (almond milk) be offered at breakfast. Oatmeal was hard to eat by day 3.

Room tip: Avoid a room near the elevator. It was a bit louder listening to people talking as they waited.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rick P, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Thank so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay here at the Davenport Staybridge Suites. I was pleased to read that you had a great stay and that our breakfast hostess Myrna was able to make your stay even better.

I am sorry you did not enjoy the oatmeal and we will certainly consider a non-dairy alternative on the breakfast area in the future.

Thanks again and I do hope you will come back and stay with us the next time you are coming to the Quad City Area. We will all look forward to serving you again. Safe Travels!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Very nice queen suite. Full size refrigerator and microwave. very quite. Convenient location to I-74. Excellent free full breakfast. Friendly staff. Only negative is this is a 4 story hotel with only one elevator and it's the slowest elevator in Iowa. Will definitely stay here again when in Davenport/Moline. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Rick P, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Thanks again for completing another review of our property, the Davenport Staybridge Suites. I was pleased to read you had a great stay with the exception of the elevator. When times are busy it does tend to make you wait for a ride either up or down. I am so sorry you had to wait for the elevator.

Please come back and stay with us again. We will all look forward to serving you again. Safe Travels!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Great room. Suite with full size refrigerator, microwave, etc. Very quite and comfortable. Excellent free full breakfast every morning. Convenient location near I-74. Only negative is that this is a 4 story hotel with only one elevator and it's the slowest elevator in Iowa. Would highly recommend though and will definitely stay again when in Davenport/Moline. Also pet friendly.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks so much for taking some time to tell us about your recent stay here at the Davenport Staybridge Suites. I was pleased to read that you had a most enjoyable stay with the exception of of our slow elevator. There are times when we are so busy that a lot of guests are using it causing a backup of sorts. I sincerely apologize that you had to wait so long.

Please come back and stay with us again the next time your travels bring you back to the Quad City Area. We will all look forward to serving you again. Thank you!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel. Nice room. What kind of hotel doesn’t have curtains? The flimsy see through things on the windows allow all the outside light into the room and makes it hard to sleep. Never have been to a hotel without blackout shades. Weird.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rick P, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Thanks for taking some time to give us some feedback in regards to your recent stay here at the Davenport Staybridge Suites. I am sorry you were not able to make you room dark enough for sleeping. We do have blackout drapes in every room at our hotel They are located directly behind the shears in your room. Sometimes guest just do not realize they are there. I will speak to Housekeeping and see if perhaps we can partially close the blackout drapes so all guests will be able to utilize them more easily.

Thanks again for the feedback and we do hope to serve you again in the near future. Safe travels!