“Loud, cheap and fun!”

Boozie's Bar & Grille
Ranked #74 of 317 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We went here with a group of 10 and had a ball. The beer selection on tap is VERY limited but they make up for it with lots of bottled brands. The burgers were very good and the service was fast and funny. Would go back again!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Atmosphere is inviting and comfortable, drinks reasonable, service first rate. Food not so good. I had their Boozie burger and not much better than fast food. Prices are very reasonable. Went for lunch.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I usually get an appetizer when I eat here. The cheese balls are delicious. Drinks are reasonably priced. Laid-back crowd.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Went there for the first time on St.pattys day and needed a snack ... ordered the wings and I'm not a big wing person .. OMG !! Awesome fabulous hubby and I loved them ! Can only imagine what the rest of the food is like ! Must try the wings !!!!!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Still the best burger yet and I'm on my 2nd week here. The boozie Burger is hard to explain a.d I could not catch the ingredients but wow what a taste. Cozy bar and dining. Real treat downtown Davenport! Must stop!