“Cool Place”

Boozie's Bar & Grille
Ranked #76 of 326 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I usually get an appetizer when I eat here. The cheese balls are delicious. Drinks are reasonably priced. Laid-back crowd.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Went there for the first time on St.pattys day and needed a snack ... ordered the wings and I'm not a big wing person .. OMG !! Awesome fabulous hubby and I loved them ! Can only imagine what the rest of the food is like ! Must try the wings !!!!!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Still the best burger yet and I'm on my 2nd week here. The boozie Burger is hard to explain a.d I could not catch the ingredients but wow what a taste. Cozy bar and dining. Real treat downtown Davenport! Must stop!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Always have a positive experience when we eat there. The staff has always been friendly and attentive. I can't say I've ever ordered anything but the Boozie burger. I highly recommend it. It's great for anyone: families, friends, couples, business. Prices are reasonable and they give you plenty of food.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

This place is a quad city institution and rightly so. Simple, straight forward food and good prices. You must have a Boozie burger. It is the perfect size and packed with flavor. Boozie sauce is a mix between ketchup and bbq sauce which compliments the burger well. My guilty pleasure is the fried cheese balls with Ranch. They normally have crinkle cut fries which are my favorite so another bonus. Service is ALWAYS good which is hard to find.