All reviews hot tub two queen beds biscuits and gravy average breakfast yogurt decent stay berkshire hathaway first floor nice hotel road trip one night stay comfortable stay flat screen downtown omaha complimentary breakfast damon upgrades
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We have stayed at this location twice in the last two months. Both stays were great with no problems. Great value and easily accessible to Omaha events we were attending. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I travel 100+ night a year. Stayed in room 203. Bed bugs. Lots of bites; 12+. This was a first for me.

We also had room 205 which just stunk per my associate.

This is my first hotel complaint in many years.

Attached a photo of the fan control knobs; absolutely unbelievable that they rent out this room.

Hotel under renovation but too late for me.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank kbaehr
Reviewed 1 November 2017

We were travelling to a cousin's wedding in Colorado and this was about half way so we picked this hotel. We checked in with Dina. She checked us in very quickly and even upgraded us to a suite. She gave us a coupon for a great restaurant close by. Our room was super nice. Before we left we had breakfast. The variety of food was vey impressive. If we're ever back this way we wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: Great room for the money
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Stayed 1 night the week of Oct 23rd, woke up and found bed bugs in the bed, and got at least 15 bites. When I told the front desk about it, they said 'It happens... it's normal'.
BEWARE, because the bed bugs can get in your luggage and travel home with you where your home will also get infested....this is very expensive to deal with. I was infuriated by the nonchalant response from the front desk.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Diane C
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We travel a lot and stay mostly in Choice properties. Comfort Suites are usually my favorite. This one fell far from expectations. It is under heavy renovation so I tries to give them extra leeway. However, you can yell that the renovations being done are not of good quality. We saw signs of paint over poor patch jobs, outlets and switches set crooked, sloppy caulk work etc. I'm not sure what all work they are doing but the beds were old and lumpy, not comfortable at all. We stay at Comfort Suites so one of our girls cause the pull out. This one was unusable. The plastic was shredded with the filling visible and stained, not that there was a blanket or pillow in the room for it anyway.

We stayed 2 nights. Housekeeping was odd. They made one bed, replaced bath towels but boy hand towels and inky gave us 2 wash clothes, took the used hand soap but didn't leave a new one. Didn't touch the other bed and didn't dump ice bin or leave a new bag for it. Also didn't leave new plastic glasses.

Lights in parking lot were not operational, making loading our car before daylight challenging.

Pool area had mold growing in grout and the hot tub was crumbling, was full of grit from broken down stucco coating. Worst of all the A.C. unit was dirty with visible mold and debris.

This will work for an overnight stay, but I wouldn't recommend it to a friend, for sure. I'd suggest calling and asking just what all has been renovated and if try ate still working on it. The place was a mess with renovations. Carpet rolls everywhere, tarps, walls closed off, construction workers taking breaks on exercise equipment...i don't fault them these things because you have to have work done to improve things, but if it bothers you...call first.
We stayed 2 nights, thankfully on points.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family