All reviews cracker barrel last minute booking hotel is in a great location shopping and restaurants rooms are great breakfast was excellent room was nice and clean up to date trip home easy access yogurt check in was quick one night stay morning breakfast enjoyed my stay very nice stay the henry doorly zoo
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Rooms look newer, staff is friendly and hotel is nice. Descent breakfast is included. Part of Marriott chain so expectations were met. Usually stay here when going back home from SD and have not been disappointed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2017

So many problems. First, you could hear highway traffic all night and AC unit doesn't have continuous fan for ambient sound. Walls very thin. Could hear people upstairs talking all hours of the night. TV was showing no signal. Called front desk and they said it was probably because of the storm that had passed. Called again an hour later. They told us we would have to look at the connections ourselves and figure it out. An hour later someone finally came up to look at it, said they knew nothing about TVs and would have to research. Come to find out someone had taken one of the cables off the TV and then staff had to go hunt down a replacement cable. Got no sleep that night because people in room above us wouldn't stop talking and stomping around. Pool was super tiny. Could barely fit 3 adults comfortably. Expected more from a Marriott chain. Also, no extra blankets in room, and the ones on the bed were really thin, and barely covered 2 adults. We were fighting for blanket coverage all night.

Room Tip: Top floor for less noise
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Carrie S,

Thank you for your review of our Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha East Council Bluffs. We are sorry to hear that we fell short of meeting your expectations during your time with us. It is understandable how frustrating this must have been. I will certainly share your comments with my team to serve as training on how to better handle situations like the TV issue in the future. This is not consistent with the service we want to provide our guests and for that I am truly sorry. I do hope that you will reconsider and give us another chance in the future to provide you with the stay that you deserve.

Christina C.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Enjoyed my stay here. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, only disappointment was not biscuits and gravy...But I had plenty of other choices.

Room was very comfortable and the BED was great.

Room Tip: I had the king suite all to myself on the main floor. It was actually a handicap room.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This was a great hotel located right off the interstate. Check in was quick and we were able to park super close to our room on the first floor. The only down fall was that I don’t think our air conditioner was working right. When we first got into the room it was very humid and I turned it to 68. We left for about an hour, cake back and it felt the same. I woke up around 2am got, so I turned it down to 60 and it felt a little chilly, but not 60 degrees.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Mattie S,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and great staff service. Our apologies, however, for any inconvenience with the air conditioner. I can only imagine how frustrating this must have been. I will certainly have our maintenance team take a look at it to prevent issues in the future. If you should return to the Omaha East Council Bluffs area, we hope you will consider visiting us again.

Christina C.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Easily located right off the Interstate, lots of food choices and shopping close by.
Rooms were nicely updated, hallways freshly painted and fresh carpets.
Nice pool area, and good Breakfast variety.
Friendly staff from front desk to service workers.
Easy access to the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family