Motel 6 Omaha East - Council Bluffs
USD 113*
Western Inn(Council Bluffs)
USD 100*
USD 97*
Harrah's Council Bluffs(Council Bluffs)
USD 292*
USD 256*
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Nasty. Tom Bodet don't leave that light on for me. They had to give me a different room the first one had stains on the bed cover black ring around bathtub and 2 light switches didn't work. Second room was not much better. Just hope the sheet had been washed

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Omaha East - Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Laura, Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Headed back from Sturgis SD, to FL.
It was late and needed a pet friendly hotel. I've never stayed at motel 6 so dis not know what to anticipate. When booking the room which was pretty late, they failed to inform us that the only room available was a smoking room. I felt like we slept in an ashtray. Given the opportunity I would have booked elsewhere. The blankets had spots all over them and the lighting was poor at best.
Stay somewhere else.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valerie, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We do accommodate our smoking guests with assigned smoking rooms and are sorry you experienced dissatisfaction with the concerns you describe. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

OH do I have a story. I've been a customer for this location for yrs. I come up & visit family two/three times a yr since 2009. Never had issue really until this last visit & WONT return this hotel. I came in Thursday evening check in & the evening guy was cool older guy & booked my room close front since they were having issue with side doors. Good customer service. I go back down next morning & booked rest of my stay & to leave Monday morning. I come back Sunday night from long day with seeing the family & my key didn't work. Go front desk & this young guy redoes my key & head my room to find out that its lock & given to someone else. I head back down to the front desk & desk clerk gets off the phone with the customer that was in my room. I ask what is going on my room is taken by someone else. He pulls up & says my check was today. I went & got my receipt I wanted the one the women gave me when I rebooked my room. I come back & it did have it until Sunday which I understood. However when I rebooked my room I said check out Monday morning not today Sunday to the desk clerk. He says & I quote I know that women & you didn't say that. PISSED. Was already little upset about it but with him saying that pissed me off. I knew what I said & the front desk clerk that morning of me rebooking my room didn't hear me correctly & didn't book all the days I ask & he wanted to argue with me about how I was wrong. He stated that they called me many times. I pulled out my phone & show him no miss calls or anything. He says & I quote again well you must of been in a bad reception area. PISSED me off more. I said were you calling me & watching whoever dial my number which was correct one they had. He said well its word from mouth. He wasn't seeing my point of view at all as a customer & wanted to get the last word in each time. After that I tell him things & ill be checking & leaving & wont be coming back again. After looking through my staff he said he could give me a discounted price which I brought up way in the beginning before he telling me I'm wrong on everything. It was late already & said fine book it. 10% was the only discount I got after going through it which isn't even the cherry on top. I paid & he gave me a room a cross the hotel which since they side door didn't work I had walk all the way down there. I get into my room & first thing I see is two bugs one on the wall behind the tv & one going a cross the table were the tv is setting. Since I already booked the room & didn't want to go a cross hotel again & deal with the desk clerk again I kill the two bugs & search through my bed head to toe make sure no more bugs. Had loud people in rooms next door & outside. I got no sleep that night before diving home for 7 hrs drive. I will not being coming back. They lost a customer for life who being going there for yrs & they can thank that desk clerk who knows everything about customer service.

Room Tip: A tip? A tip would be not to book a room at all.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank shanerooney817

Dear Shane, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your reservations issues. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

My bf and I stayed there last night was nice the pillows ok but the night time girl can't remember her name was very helpful gave me an ice bucket and change so I wouldn't have to go back upstairs we talked for about 20 mins just in general give her a raise a anyways...I think it would b fair to give every room shampoo and all the other nice products in the premium package and not charge 10.00 extra be fair motel 6 def coming back if needed

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Patti, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent staff, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Had to stayed in a motel 6 for a very long time and will never again. Did not realize you had. To pay for everything- soap,coffee maker and Wifi- could not even combine wifi for more than one device. Room was dark and dingy- hot happy- left without staying for the night- did get our money back! Never again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Purple Cougar, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.