Deluxe Inn
Book now, pay at stay
USD 133*
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

USD 82*
Country Inn
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 123/night.

USD 133*
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 165/night.

USD 112*
USD 102*
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 143/night.

USD 128*
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 183/night.

USD 100*
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 156/night.

Book now, pay at stay
USD 144*
Harrah's Council Bluffs(Council Bluffs)
USD 256*
  • Restaurant
Western Inn(Council Bluffs)
Free cancellation until 02/06
USD 100*
USD 97*
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 116/night.

USD 120*
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Ok so this place does look like a not very great hotel. It is older and a bit run down. The lady that checked me in was very nice. I had no problems. They forgot towels one day but they were very quick to get me some when I asked. The manager was yelling at one of the cleaning staff one day but that was the worst noise I experienced, even being on a main road. It's very easy to get to Omaha and CenturyLink Center from here, which is what I was looking for. Really the only problem I had was when I turned my key in and asked for the $5 key deposit a younger girl was there who didn't seem to speak English or know what I was talking about. I stayed for 4 nights so I really was not going to argue over $5 dollars.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Tonya V
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This hotel should be condemned. As you enter the "lobby" the receptionist is behind 1-inch thick bullet-proof glass and communicates in poor English through the slot under the window. I had to change my room after I entered the smoke-saturated room I had and almost puked. She refused to refund my money after I saw the condition of the motel but did move me to a non-smoking room. The rooms are small, have the feel of a city jail cell (dank, moldy, cinder block), and have not been updated since 1962. The doors don't lock so you will want to keep a sidearm handy after seeing some of the locals and residents. I chained the door and propped chair up. Redeeming qualities--the A/C worked and there was running water. They actually list free parking as a perk with this motel. If it was after 11 a.m. and I needed to crash somewhere, I would have gone to the city park or slept in my car. DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE I MADE AND NOT READ REVIEWS ON THIS DUMP!

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2015

The motel is a perfect place for a budget stay.The rooms were very clean and tidy.
I would recomend it for sure if you are looking to spend less. Hotel is slightly dated but clean. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jason M
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

dirty stained towels the rude front desk guy had to come check room &count towels b4 we could get deposit back ,only one pillow other one was sheets folded and put in case no blankets on the bed .room was cold &drafty. January in Nebraska) so blankets were needed.when we went to try to get are money back rude front desk guys threaten to call the police on us .worst place only have negative things to say about the dump !

• Stayed: January 2014
5  Thank peteygirl
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We exited i90 at 4 am needing rest until morning. Owner(?)
wanted to charge 70 something and we talked him down a few dollars. Owner(?) said he needed to come show us how to open the door because the key didn't work so good. He basically had to jiggle the lock and kick the door open. We felt the need to place the only chair in the room up against the door and we slept in our clothes. There were soap bits in the sink and tub and a pair of sunglasses in the floor. A rubberband in the floor and dirty pillow cases. Thank goodness for traveling with our own pillows. We were too tired to look for anything else. When i told the man that we did not have a good night and that the room was dirty he said he would tell housecleaning (who looked to be his wife). Like the other review, i've stayed in cheap before, but there is a difference between cheap and dirty.

• Stayed: August 2013