“Nice restaurant to have quick Indian cuisine.”

Haveli Indian Cuisine
Ranked #36 of 139 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We stopped at this restaurant for lunch when on our way to Urbandale from Chicago.

Its simple restaurant and with sitting arrangements.

Roti/Naan/Bread, Indian curries, desserts are available and food tasted good. Not too much spicy.

It got crowded by lunch time and seems having good number of local patrons (not just Indians).
Unlimited food cost us $ 11 and huge parking available. Shopping areas nearby.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I have to admit...I really like Indian cuisine. The food at Haveli is quite good.

I suggest eating at one of their buffet servings to give you a starting point. Try the various dishes offered on the buffet. Then go back and try some of the varied items on their menu.

When I went for the buffet, I found that I wanted to try everything. I cannot say that I disliked a single item that I tried. I especially enjoyed their chicken tikka marsala and the kheer for dessert.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We went for a change of food here - but it end up a disastrous. Want to give rating on negative, for the stinking food and not cooperative owner, they want to get into debate even if u asked for a spoon. We were here based on one of the friends suggestion, now he is feeling bad for this , as he was surprise with the attitude and food we had.

NEVER EVER AGAIN HERE.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Had the lunch buffet. The choices were great , food tasty not too spicy . Service is fast and efficient. The decor could be better as looks old . They also could store their cleaning supplies in a different place instead of in the dining area .

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I was happy to see an Indian restaurant in Coralville and even happier that this was close to the hotel. The restaurant was not busy so everything was working out so far. The service wasn't fantastic, but it wasn't horrible. It took a little too long for the server to take my order and I hadn't even received a glass of water. So I ordered a glass of water and my meal at the same time. This isn't major but bring the water after you seat a customer. The server was knowledgeable about which dishes were vegan so I was happy about that so I'll overlook the delayed water.

Anyway, I ordered my meal and received it pretty quickly. I ordered my meal medium spicy and WOWser's (is this a word?) was it hot. I downed 3 glasses of water before I was halfway done. I was glad they weren't all that busy or I might not have gotten another glass of water. Sorry, back to the water thing again, so apparently I haven't let it go. I'll talk to my therapist about it. Back to the restaurant.

Overall, I was very satisfied with the hotter than hot meal, including vegan Naan bread. I will go back the next time I am in Coralville.