“Good soup”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #25 of 138 Restaurants in Coralville
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Coralville is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Just got done eagle watching on the Iowa river in downtown Coralville, Iowa. Spent the bulk of the day walking the trails over the river and to a nearby dog park. It was 40 degrees the end of December, in Iowa! I had to take advantage of the unseasonably warm weather. But coming back, the wind picked up and I was hungry & cold. Good thing for me the trail I was on walked me right past this place. Plenty of parking and right off hwy six and 12th avenue. A few handicapped stalls. Sign on the door read that they will close, briefly, on January 4th to clean and update their menu.
I had to try their creamy tomato soup. It arrived in a big bowl with croutons floating. I had my choice of bread or a baguette. I only had water with a lemon slice in it. Everything was delicious. Only caveat was that my soup spoon was dirty. Despite this, I was happy. Good food, good service and a great place to eat, in my opinion.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

This is like any other Panera. My husband had to wait a long time for his food and lemonade. I had the soup and ice tea. The staff were not very friendly and the food was just ok. We had never seen a drive through Panera and maybe that is why it takes so long to get your food when you sit inside.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We are regulars on Sundays. Really enjoy their great pastry assortment. Egg Souffle 's are also a hit

Reviewed 17 July 2016

They were not busy. The server was nice young lady who seemed to know what she was doing. Our food arrived and we were shocked at how small the sandwiches were. Mine was a 1/2 and was as small as the soft dinner roll I had. My Husband's full sandwich looked like a half. He showed it to the manager and he couldn't tell if it was a 1/2 or a full. They did make another one and it was only slightly bigger. Certainly not worth the $9.00 they charged. We were visitors and glad we do not live there as we would not be back.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We live so close to this location we want them to do well but they continue to have troubles. The coffee we went for is out and it takes them another 10 to 15 minutes to make more. The sandwiches slide apart. The online orders don't always come through. So you go to pick them up and they didn't get them.