“Breuggers > Panera”
Review of Bruegger's Bagels

Bruegger's Bagels
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Coralville
Description: Bruegger's offers authentic NY-style bagels, perfect for a variety of fresh breakfast & deli sandwiches alongside salads, soups & custom-blended coffee. Breakfast & lunch catering are now available!
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

I've loved Breugger's Bagel Bakery for 30 years. The recent remodel at the Coralville 1st Avenue location helps bring me back more often. I stop on my way through Iowa City. They've updated their menu with interesting bagel sandwiches, soups, and salads. You can get in and out of the restaurant in a reasonable time. In my opinion, Breugger's is way better than Panera.

1  Thank Danno251

Reviewed 10 May 2016

We are Panera loyalists. Love the place but this will be where we return. The sandwiches made from their bagels are the best. Coffee good and prices fine. Very clean with good service.

1  Thank ClintTraveler
Reviewed 19 February 2016

I love that we have delicious fresh bagels in town. They are always fresh! The staff are great and the service is wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone. I usually takeout but the interior is quite nice.

1  Thank iowabeachmom
Reviewed 10 February 2016

We are huge bagel lovers. And this Bruegger's never fails to deliver. They are always well staffed to handle rushes, they rarely run out of the favs. They greet you with a smile. The check out is from a very thankful cashier and their variety of bagels, food and beverages helps fill anyone's needs.

With a competitor up the street that is probably more nationally recognized....they could learn from these guys.

Enjoy the stop, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

I used trip advisor to find a place to have lunch off I-80 on a cross country trip. This place was perfect. I had a salad that was full of dark leafy greens, including arugula. Very tasty. Thank goodness for trip advisor.