“Lunch was wonderful ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

The food at this restaurant was fabulous, prices reasonable, service good (considering we arrived at a peak time), and our waiter was very nice and friendly. I would definitely go there again!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

They kids and us went there for dinner. The four of us had salads, all was fresh and good. We call had water and then Bill was $78. Little pricey, but good.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We visited Longhorn steakhouse to celebrate her birthday and the food was extremely good. We had chicken Parmesan; another chicken dish with artichokes, grape tomatoes and mushrooms; And a ribeye steak. The waitress was incredibly friendly and brought a wonderful birthday ice cream treat to help our son celebrate.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I brought my daughter here while we were staying at the hotel next door. Food was great, they were generous with beer pours, and service was friendly.
The place clearly has a reputation for great food. Although it was a Saturday, even at 6 PM there was a line. We waited about half an hour, but while we were waiting I heard others as they arrived were facing an hour and a half wait. I don't know if they take reservations, but it would be worth it to call, find out, and ask about the wait time currently.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We found this place to be a good value for a high-class steak chain. We really are fans of the Texas Roadhouse, I think that it is a very good value. We find this one to be a step up in quality for a few more dollars. We have had very good service here, with a nice visit from management with extra incentives to come back. I think the steaks are good quality here, not quite as good a value as the Texas Roadhouse, but often of slightly higher quality. They have a few upscale items here, steak topped with shrimp, etc, but I find these to be gimmicky and not as good as their basic steaks.