“Sad!”

Add it.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #104 of 137 Restaurants in Coralville
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Running a special called Wicked Good and don’t have it. Out of Ranch dipping sauce which is the only one they have that’s mild. Waited awhile to get order taken and waited awhile for food. Not a smile in the place!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I normally avoid most fast food places, expecting the worst. But I found a very helpful and friendly staff and some good things here. I really liked the hot wings and the sides were good, I really liked the red beans and rice and the biscuits, finding both much better than the ubiquitous fries at every fast food place. The fish look good, I am looking forward to trying them. It seems to me the quality and taste are very good for a fast food place.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Came through the drive thru on Monday for lunch. Got a 5-pc chicken tenders. But the server only gave me 1 packet of dipping sauce. Asked for a split order between original and spicy. Guess I didn't realize that split actually meant 1 original and 4 spicy as hell. Yeah, sorry, won't be back to this location any time soon.