“Good fast food”

Add it.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #103 of 139 Restaurants in Coralville
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I normally avoid most fast food places, expecting the worst. But I found a very helpful and friendly staff and some good things here. I really liked the hot wings and the sides were good, I really liked the red beans and rice and the biscuits, finding both much better than the ubiquitous fries at every fast food place. The fish look good, I am looking forward to trying them. It seems to me the quality and taste are very good for a fast food place.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Came through the drive thru on Monday for lunch. Got a 5-pc chicken tenders. But the server only gave me 1 packet of dipping sauce. Asked for a split order between original and spicy. Guess I didn't realize that split actually meant 1 original and 4 spicy as hell. Yeah, sorry, won't be back to this location any time soon.