“Worse service ever!”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Clive
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

The establishment was way too crowded and not enough staff to serve customers. Did not take names for orders and customers were taking the wrong drinks.

Most importantly, a gentleman customer that clearly had a disability was treated very poorly by the staff. He was patiently waiting for his skinny cinnamon latte. Every time the drink was called out someone would take it. The gentleman kept asking the staff where is drink was and he was ignored. I too had the same drink and spoke up to tell the staff this man has not received his drink. I gave him my latte and demanded they make one for me.
Overall, the place was very unorganized with many drinks sitting on the counter because the customers did not know what drinks belonged to whom.
I will never frequent this location again!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Nice staff, worst coffee I've had in a long time. Wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't almost five dollars!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 13 May 2016

No matter where in the country you travel, you can always count on Starbucks. Consistently good coffee and treats. Friendly staff.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Ordered via the app and sat and enjoyed. Espresso Frap, anything white chocolate or anything Carmel! WiFi is good, some seating comfortable.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

This is got to be one of the slowest drive through's that I have ever been to I have been coming to the Starbucks in the last 2 1/2 weeks due to a change in living situations and I have to leave room for at least 20 minutes every morning and I go at an odd time I still don't understand how it takes 20 minutes for them to do to get coffee

Date of visit: September 2015

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!