“I like this place”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Clive
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Starbucks coffee shops are not all the same. This store has a large are for customers and is often quiet enough to allow enjoyable reading. The manager is positive and energetic.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

I stopped back in here for the second time in a day because I was waiting for a ride to and from the airport. This time I was returning from the airport because my flight was cancelled due to the United Airlines computer glitch. I mentioned to the barista it was a rotten day and ordered my coffee. She was very friendly and then actually bought my coffee and told me to have a great day. She made my whole day and brightened my moo with this little gesture. I wish I knew her name. She was lovely with dark hair and tattoos. Thank you. I can't tell you how much that changed my day.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

Unless you come at rush hour, you usually get through pretty quick. I rarely have an order mix-up at this location, and they print your order on a label so you can tell which is yours. The drive-thru makes this my go to Starbucks and it's next to the interstate.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Good service - good yummies - good Chai Latte - but a bit pricey - as all Starbucks are. The manager here is a real plus.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!