“ok”

Price range: USD 9 - USD 21
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

here on a job just happened on this place and it had a buffet...easy enough don't have to look at a menu just go...the chicken was ok nothing to write home about it was all pretty much just ehhh. Not like my dining experiences with my parents when restaurants actually took pride in their work and service. I thought from the looks of it I may had stumbled on something my parents would have enjoyed but I would not go again

1  Thank Denise F

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Wonderful! Food was excellent! Great salad bar! Outstanding service and at a very reasonable price. I had a pasta dish that was very good. My clients ordered a pizza that was excellent!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Everybody said to go to Rastrelli’s. The atmosphere is great. The service was good. We just finished working 8 hrs so we wanted a good meal. Started with bread then went to the salad bar. Be careful not to eat too much because the portions are very big. We were still enjoying our salad and our entree was brought out. Not happy. Don’t rush your customers. By the time we got to the huge portion entree it was cold. Not happy. For the price we paid I lost interest in a cold entree.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I have heard of the restaurant for years, but we had never tried it. We had four different dishes, all very good. My husband really enjoyed the catfish fillets. Good salad bar, Italian food, fresh bread. The Tiramisu was some of the best I have ever had! We will return again to try more.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I love going to Rastrelli's. Great Italian food plus regular menu items. Salad bar is fantastic! Always excellent service. I give it 5 stars!