AmericInn Lodge & Suites Cedar Rapids Airport
Ranked #18 of 37 Hotels in Cedar Rapids
Reviewed 17 October 2016

This is one of the nicest hotels we have been to! Staff is wonderful, rooms are very clean, and the pool is GREAT!!! Breakfast had a lot of options not just cereal and toast. Will definitely be coming back to the AmericInn on my next trip to Cedar Rapids.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Karina D, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Cedar Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Planning a drive to the Amana Colonies we stopped for the night at the AmericInn on the south side of Cedar Rapids near the airport. The motel has an attractive lobby and homey atmosphere. We spent the night in a king room which was well appointed and comfortable. My husband enjoyed the well maintained pool and hot tub which was relaxing after a long day of driving. The nearest food options are 3-4 miles back towards town at the next I-80 exit. It was a nice short drive to the Amana Colonies the next day. The motel offers a very nice selection of breakfast options.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2016

While I was staying at this hotel, I left my room for 2 hours to go out for dinner. My $800 new iPad was on the end of the bed when I left and it was gone when I got back. I told the desk clerk about it and she suggested that I had left the door either open or unlocked. As with all other hotels, the door slams shut automatically and it is impossible to leave it unlocked. I filed a police report but my tablet was not recovered.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Karina D, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Cedar Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

I am sorry that you lost your I pad but wanted to let you know again that I reviewed our cameras from the time that you left until the time that you came back and no one entered the room you were staying in. I was also told by the police that no report was filed because it would be a false report as the cameras showed no one entering the room.
We have the latest generation of secure RFID hotel microchip cards on all the guest rooms as well to ensure guest safety, we do not have the old magnetic strip key card.
Again I am sorry that you cant find your I pad and I hope you do soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I stayed in both Country Inns and Suites hotels in Cedar Rapids and was greatly disappointed. We stayed here and the difference is night and day. Warm and welcoming front desk area with a spacious breakfast area. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Housekeeping and maintenance here are very good. The decor of the entire hotel made us feel relaxed and at ease. The breakfast was hot, plentiful and well-attended. Hats off to the staff at Americinn.

1  Thank crowriverman

Thank you for the great review! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

AmericInn Lodge located at the airport in Cedar Rapids is one of the nicest and cleanest hotels we have had the pleasure to stay at over the last two+ years! The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable of the local area.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for your review and nice comments about our staff. We try to go above and beyond to make our guest feel at home.