USD 113
USD 94
USD 109
USD 93
Hampton.com
Cedar Rapids Marriott(Cedar Rapids)
USD 113
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 160/night.

USD 85
USD 130
Econo Lodge(Cedar Rapids)
USD 71
Priceline
Rodeway Inn(Cedar Rapids)(Great Value!)
USD 67
USD 61
Priceline
All reviewsamana coloniesdecent placegreat poolquiet stayhot tubroom was cleanshort drivethe breakfast areafront desk personrecommend this hotelking roomnice breakfastin townshuttlechlorinemotelrates
Reviewed 26 September 2016

AmericInn Lodge located at the airport in Cedar Rapids is one of the nicest and cleanest hotels we have had the pleasure to stay at over the last two+ years! The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable of the local area.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Karina D, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Cedar Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Thank you for your review and nice comments about our staff. We try to go above and beyond to make our guest feel at home.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I experienced what appeared to be bed bug bites the day after I stayed at this lodge. The staff, although, they appeared to be concerned at first, but it took over 5 days for the pest control person to evaluate the the room. He apparently did not find any evidence of the bed bugs, but I feel very strongly that this is the only place that the bites could have come from. Stay away from room 115.

Room Tip: Stay away from 115
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Karina D, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Cedar Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

I'm sorry that you feel that it took to long for are pest control person to come out and check the room. When he arrived Friday afternoon and checked the room it was free of any bugs. The one thing about Bed bugs is that they come in from other guest as they travel and not from the hotel. We also have mattress encasements on all of beds to prevent them from getting bed bugs.

Again sorry for the inconvenience on time.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Very rude receptionist, I came to the desk to ask for a couple of pillows and the receptionist went off on me. I let her know that she could have one of the pillows back very nicely and she became more agitated and demanded I go to my room. I will never stay here again! I'd rather pay the extra money and have better service some where else.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

I appreciate your feed back. I just wanted to let you know that we are limited on the number of extra pillows we can give out per room. The limit of extra pillows per room is 2 and this is so all guest that are staying with us can have extra pillows if needed. I am sorry if you felt that the desk clerk was being rude by only allowing the couple extra, but this is the hotel policy.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

This was our first experience with Americinn, and it proved to be very good. Our room was clean, comfortable, and everything worked. In fact, the entire hotel seemed to be very well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful and gave us good directions for finding a restaurant late in the evening. The breakfast was pretty good - a standard motel free breakfast with the usual variety of cereals, funny shaped egg omelets, bacon (which was mostly gone), waffle makers, etc. We considered the hotel a little better than average for this price range.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This americInn in cedar rapids is one of the nicest & cleanest spots to stay in.. The staff goes above and beyond for you... The rooms are spotless, clean, bright, and just the way there supposed to be... Its the type of place that you feel at home when you visit.. Again, special thanks to all the staff...... What great breakfast !!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family