USD 96
Country Inn
USD 76
Comfort Inn & Suites(Cedar Rapids)
USD 88
USD 93
Hampton.com
USD 111
USD 134
Cedar Rapids Marriott(Cedar Rapids)
USD 123
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 137/night.

USD 69
All reviewsdecent placeamana coloniesgreat poolquiet stayhot tubroom was cleanshort drivethe breakfast areafront desk personrecommend this hotelking roomin townshuttlechlorinemotelratespillows
Reviewed 25 September 2016

I experienced what appeared to be bed bug bites the day after I stayed at this lodge. The staff, although, they appeared to be concerned at first, but it took over 5 days for the pest control person to evaluate the the room. He apparently did not find any evidence of the bed bugs, but I feel very strongly that this is the only place that the bites could have come from. Stay away from room 115.

Room Tip: Stay away from 115
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Karina D, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Cedar Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

I'm sorry that you feel that it took to long for are pest control person to come out and check the room. When he arrived Friday afternoon and checked the room it was free of any bugs. The one thing about Bed bugs is that they come in from other guest as they travel and not from the hotel. We also have mattress encasements on all of beds to prevent them from getting bed bugs.

Again sorry for the inconvenience on time.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Very rude receptionist, I came to the desk to ask for a couple of pillows and the receptionist went off on me. I let her know that she could have one of the pillows back very nicely and she became more agitated and demanded I go to my room. I will never stay here again! I'd rather pay the extra money and have better service some where else.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

I appreciate your feed back. I just wanted to let you know that we are limited on the number of extra pillows we can give out per room. The limit of extra pillows per room is 2 and this is so all guest that are staying with us can have extra pillows if needed. I am sorry if you felt that the desk clerk was being rude by only allowing the couple extra, but this is the hotel policy.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

This was our first experience with Americinn, and it proved to be very good. Our room was clean, comfortable, and everything worked. In fact, the entire hotel seemed to be very well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful and gave us good directions for finding a restaurant late in the evening. The breakfast was pretty good - a standard motel free breakfast with the usual variety of cereals, funny shaped egg omelets, bacon (which was mostly gone), waffle makers, etc. We considered the hotel a little better than average for this price range.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This americInn in cedar rapids is one of the nicest & cleanest spots to stay in.. The staff goes above and beyond for you... The rooms are spotless, clean, bright, and just the way there supposed to be... Its the type of place that you feel at home when you visit.. Again, special thanks to all the staff...... What great breakfast !!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed 9 July 2016

This hotel was efficient. The breakfast area was clean, and the breakfast was good enough, we felt no need to go to a restaurant. The room was clean and efficient. The location is a plus, within 20 minutes of anywhere in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and the Amana Colonies.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends