“Great pizza!”
Review of Quarter Barrel

Quarter Barrel
Ranked #41 of 447 Restaurants in Cedar Rapids
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is an arcade, brewery, and restaurant with eclectic food and a lively atmosphere! Fun for the kiddos, but also perfect for the grown-ups to have a good brew and a yummy bite while they play!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We stopped here in the late afternoon for a beer. They had a nice selection of their own brews as well as some great guest beers. All of the beer was excellent. Being children of the 80's, it was fun for my husband and me to see all of the old video games (and here their music). We did not eat here, but the pizzas looked great. This place was very kid-friendly: a great place to bring the whole family. Excellent service and nice casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The ambiance is fun. The food is unique and different but quite tasty. This is a restaurant for the adventurous eaters. While you can order things like sliders and pick-our-own-toppings pizza's for those who are not so adventurous.
I loved the Crab Rangoon Pizza.
We came during Restaurant Week on Friday night and people were pouring in. We saw 2 bus loads of people come and have no idea where they put them! The service was a little slow but taking in the consideration with the crowds pouring in they did a good job. Kudos to the staff! We never even tried to play any games because of the crowd but have been there before and played them. They are only a quarter a game. It's like a walk down memory lane playing the Retro games. My only complaint is how loud it is in there. I had to yell at the person sitting across from us. It was this way the last time we went too. Some padding on the ceiling might help.
Overall, great unique fun place.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Stepped back in time to an era of a bunch of old vintage arcade and pinball machines so bring your quartes. Great selection of beers from all over. Food was ok and brick oven pizza is main selection. Wasnt personally fan of Crab Rangoon one but gave it a shot. Our guests got a large sausage for $22-24 which is pretty high, but was good. No burgers on menu so keep in mind this place isnt your normal barfood menu. Music was good and seemed like good place socialize. Kids were welcome as well.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Lorelle went out of her way to make sure my dh and I had a real pizza experience. We are low carbers. She got low carb crusts in for us (less than 12 hours notice). We had incredible pizzas tonight. The frickles are crazy good. The beers are some of the best my hubby has had since we left Europe. My grand girls went bananas over the arcade games. They had never played pinball. So fun. The place was packed, full of laughter, conversation and fun. Pizzas were worth the weight. Go there!!!