“Runs Rings around your average Saturday night.”
Review of Sydney Speedway

Sydney Speedway
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Granville
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Really enjoy Saturday night skids at Sydney Speedway. I first went there in the late seventies and was a regular visitor when I lived in Sydney. On my trips to Sydney I always try to squeeze in a sprintcar show. In fact I will once again be in Sydney for this years opening night on September 30. This is a great value night of family entertainment in a well run venue that the promoters are continually upgrading. Great racing good food offer and easily accessed by car or public transport. Some of the best weekly sprintcar racing outside of the USA.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

It wasn't a big meeting, but any meeting there is a great meeting to see. The best catering I've ever experienced at any race meet I've been to.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Being a regular to Parramatta City Raceway back in the day as a photographer for big events it was exciting to return recently with my retired parents for the Australian Sprintcar Championship.

Upon arriving at the venue it was noticeable the many upgrades that have been done in the past 10 years since I last attended.

Electronic ticketing, new merchandise shop, new food outlets were all things that greeted us in the forecourt of the venue. The merchandise shop is now fully air conditioned and a great place to walk into and spend money.

We booked our seats at online at their ticket site and it was easy to print our tickets out and present at the venue. Our seats were among the grandstand which allowed general admission tickets but our seats were marked with reserved stickers for the 3 nights of the event.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

If your looking for something different, somewhere to take the whole family or go with your mates. This is a must !!!
It'll be loud (real loud !!) it'll dirty, and it's going to be fast !!!
If there is a little rev head in you, These speed way cars are amazing !!!!

You can take a packed dinner or you can get it there !!
You can sit in the seated area or throw a blanket out and lounge on the hill !!!

I'll be back !!!
Enjoy :)

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Well what a surprise this was. After living in Sydney for so many years I am now embarrassed to say that this is the first time I have attended this event. One of the most entertaining nights I have been to, the action never stopped from start to finish, the drivers were amazing, the commentators entertaining and the crowd brilliant and enthusiastic.

I thoroughly recommend a night out at the Speedway, especially if you have never been.

Just a tip, bring safety glasses and don't wear your good clothes, you are going to get dirty !!!!!!