“Fun place”
Review of Dutchman's

Dutchman's
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Cantril
More attraction details
Owner description: A large selection of bulk food and candy items, fresh produce, deli, and many grocery items. Fabric & craft room, shoes, boots, homemade items and a variety of unique gift items. Seasonal specials, spring bedding plants and SO much more! At Dutchman’s Store you’ll always find friendly, helpful service, low prices and unique merchandise! Come visit us today and take a step back in time!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a girls day and spent several hours trying to see everything:) lots of great deals on groceries and amazing display of John Deere toys for all ages. I bought some knives after hearing a friend talk about how happy she was with hers! Can’t wait to go back

Dutchman's S, Manager at Dutchman's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business.

All reviews
"little bit of everything"
in 5 reviews
in 13 reviews
"crochet"
"canning"

Reviewed 15 March 2018

They had groceries, fabric (average cost $10-12 a yard) , clocks, crochet set (for $189), lots of things you don't see anywhere else. The ladies manning the store were Mennonite I think, they were dressed in dresses and little white bonnets on their heads, they were all very nice. I would check it out, but don't care if I go there again, I do like bargains.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We go to the Dutchman's store several times each year. Great variety, wonderful prices, and pleasant people. Their marble rye bread is the best we've ever had! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Do you need groceries, including lots of fresh, healthy options? Are you looking for products for home canning or food preservation? Fabrics? Hats? Unique gifts? This is the place for you. It's a wonderful, old-fashioned general store. I bought a hand-made purse at an excellent price. We also got some grocery items, snacks, and old-fashioned candy. And my daughter had an ice cream cone. This store has a wonderful, community feel, and the employees were kind and helpful. The store is away from larger towns, but worth the drive.