All reviewsbreakfast roomdesk clerkyogurta nice place to stayboiseiafuneral
Reviewed 19 November 2017

We spent a week and felt comfortable and relaxed. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We prefer Baymont Inn & Suites when traveling. Thank you for going the extra mile in your Customer Service!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Jamie R, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you so very much for giving us a review. We absolutely are thrilled you stayed with us. We hope that you can come visit with us again very soon. Thank you so much again.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Jamie R, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We were in town for a wedding. The hotel was clean and people were nice. Pool was great for the kids, just wish we could have taken in our coffee in the morning!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Jamie R, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you for taking time to complete this review for us. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you have a chance to stay again. Best wishes to you and your family for the upcoming holiday season.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 October 2017

The staff was great very helpful but the room was not a suite as i was told when we booked the mattress was unsatisfactory as when you rolled to the center hard to sleep on. Their definition of a suite is a room with a hot tub only one chair and a lumpy sofa facing away for the tv and the bed for one hundred and forty five dollars I would have been better of at Days in I understand football weekends but this is just priced out of line, I book for a weeding months before and could have been told what was going on. I like Baymonts but not this one.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

I am sorry that your stay was not as you would have liked. I am unclear as to what you were needing to be told about, but I will look into the complaints you had so that we can correct them. I wish that I would have known what was happening before you left the hotel. I may have been able to do something to correct any problems you were having. I encourage all guests to come talk to me if they feel the need. We want to make sure everyone's stay is wonderful.