USD 133
USD 191
Hotels.com
USD 112
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

USD 88
All reviewsold chicagoright next doorwafflesfree breakfastparking lotmicrowaveratesinterstate
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I waited 30-45 mins in the lobby at 11 o’clock to check into a room. Then when I stated issue to the gentleman working who looked like he just came in I got no sympathy or remorse for the inconvenience. When I asked if I could be accommodated for the issue I was ignored. The next morning I told the lady working the desk about the issue and was told General manager would contact me. Sense my stay I have called there 5 times left two voicemails and also one with the front desk agent who said GM would be there at 3. It’s been almost a month and haven’t been contacted for my inconvenience. I used to love staying here but if nothing happens for this stay I will not be returning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I made a reservation for a pet friendly room and when we got there they do not have that reservation. They put us in a room with two double beds which teams over the floors and wallpaper peeling off the bathroom. Possibly the Worst room I’ve ever stayed in. We stayed here before and the room was ok but this time really bad. We took pictures of all the stains on the carpeting and showed them to the front desk so they would not think we did it and charge us. They just smiled and said OK . I’ll be looking for another pet friendly hotel next time We go to Bettendorf. One good thing is there is a very nice pizza restaurant next-door.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 2 April 2018

It's a older Hotel, but price reflects that. Rooms were clean, smelled decent.
Jacuzzi in pool area was closed for repairs, which they did not advise before booking the room, one of the reasons that we booked the hotel.
Elevator worked really quickly which was a plus

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My family stayed in the hotel to visit relatives for Easter. We hadn't stayed at the Ramada in a few years and remembered the great times we had for many years in a row when our kids were little. This trip was unfortunately a horrible experience. We pulled up and the first impression was of the windows covered in film and were dirty, including the glass of the staircase.

Next we noticed the building smelled of smoke. Our room was directly across from the housekeeping room on the second floor, the smell of smoke seemed to be coming from there.

Once we entered the room we felt comfortable-ish. We had something that looked like blood stains on our towels and a random streak of something that looked like blood on our fitted sheet. Housekeeping did swap out he stained items and the woman who helped us was super nice about it.

Our family has celiac so we typically travel with food and drinks. When we went to put our food in the mini fridge, we discovered mold and one child has mold allergies and she ended up having a reaction. Our food that needed refrigeration had to stay in our cooler bag and eventually went bad.

On Holy Saturday, we were heading to our relatives house for an Easter Egg hunt and I was planning to iron our clothes that morning. I had one dress ironed and was working on a jean jacket and the iron no longer worked. I called the front desk and asked if they had a new iron. The woman at the front desk (lovely woman) brought me a "new" iron. The iron was broken and filthy and I needed it to iron a silk dress, so I gave up on ironing (a job I hate anyway) and dressed my family and headed out in very wrinkled clothing to our Easter egg hunt and dinner.

On Friday night, my husband took our kids to the pool. The whirlpool was out of order and the mushroom in the kiddie area was broken, pretty much the most nostalgic thing our family was looking forward to. The water temperature was freezing too. The whirlpool and mushroom kiddie area being broken was never mentioned when I called to book nor when we checked in.

Upon checkout, I spoke with the two ladies at the front desk, who were very friendly and listened to my concerns. I also noticed a man working hard to clean up the lobby after breakfast.

I'm sad our trip down memory lane wasn't so memorable this time around. I hope, under the new management, that this hotel can be turned around.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family