All reviews great internet friendly hotel bed room cool off free continental breakfast name brand breakfast items the quad cities hot tub a great stay yogurt rooms are clean and comfortable would recommend this hotel to anyone hot breakfast stayed one night would definitely stay here again off the highway
Reviewed 11 July 2018

This hotel not only is clean and quiet but also a great owner Mac Patel ! I left a Samsung tablet my room and left for home. He not only tried to stop us before leaving but also called us several times. He had it waiting sucurely behind the desk and presented it to me with a big smile. Not my last time in the area ( Mississippi Blues Festival was amazing) and will stay for sure at Sure Stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
mac890, Owner at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Bettendorf, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you so much for your review, .We're delighted that you found our hotel to provide both good quality and great value. It's wonderful to see you enjoyed your stay . We can't wait to welcome you back - we're glad you found us!

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I've had the pleasure at staying here a half dozen times over the last year due to an ongoing project - there are many hotels in the area, but this is a gem.

Mac, the owner, is often working the front desk and is supremely friendly and helpful. Check-in is a breeze and the rooms are clean and comfortable.

For the quality provided, their rates are excellent. If you're in search for a good room with friendly service without breaking the bank, this is the place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
mac890, Owner at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Bettendorf, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Super nice guy and great rooms grwat rates haf a awesome hot tub and pool
If I were to ever come back to iowa this is definitely the place I'd cone to. Thanks Mac for the great hospitality and service buddy. And also they have a great laundry servulice

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
mac890, Owner at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Bettendorf, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We met Mr Patel the hotel manager and he was AWESOME!! His customer service is top notch!! His friendly demeanor was spot on!! I am glad we found this particular hotel and Mr Patel what a GREAT GUY!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
mac890, Owner at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Bettendorf, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Reviewed 8 June 2018

There are fancier hotels, but why pay for the frills you don't use? This hotel has lots to offer. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, all rooms were just renovated March 2018 with new beds, furniture, tv's. etc. This hotel is close to several casinos, major shopping malls, and most anywhere. The awesome free breakfast is plentiful with many options to choose from. I enjoyed the cleanliness of my room, good working a/c. It is nice to be greeted by a familiar face each time I visit by the owner, Mac is fun and energetic! This little gem of a hotel has all the charm and necessities for any traveler who appreciates a good value for the rooms. I would recommend SureStay Plus in Bettendorf for all the great amenities without the stuffiness of larger hotels. I have been a guest here several times, it has always been good!

Date of stay: May 2018