“Some of the best ice creams I ever had”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ritter's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Warsaw
Reviewed 19 June 2017

And I know what I am talking about! They have great great custard. I love lemon ice but usually it turns out to be more sorbet or shaved ice than anything else. NOT HERE. I tried that one and I had Mango so far, but they have at least 6 more fruity ice creams I need to try. I haven't even made it to chocolate!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I must admit I would never have stopped at a frozen custard place myself but my BIL and his family swore it was good and the kids all wanted a treat. When my husband asked what I wanted I told him nothing because I am an ice cream snob and also stubborn so "frozen custard" had no place in my belly. However, my husband knows me well and ordered me the brownie sundae, which I reluctantly sampled and then devoured. This was a good stop for sure. It hit the spot and left me contemplating another visit before we left town. Nice and creamy, good flavor, a bit of a wait but worth it.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Cute little building, right off US 30. Delicious frozen custard, always the basic chocolate and vanilla flavors, several specialty flavors every day of the week.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is to die for ice cream...custard. It is smooth !! Fast service, it is unfortunate that they close down in the winter.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

They do not skimp on anything. Their custard is like silk. Their turtle sundae is good to the very last drop.