“Very good”

Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #13 of 99 Restaurants in Warsaw
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

This Applebee’s is conveniently located next to the hotel I always stay in Warsaw. The service is good. My only disappointment was the Cesar salad. Other than that, the steak was good and the beer was cold. Decent place to eat.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We come here often because food is exactly what you are in menu and it’s. It expensive at all. We were a party of 6, and we all had a hearty warm meal with two appetizers for the group and we ended paying 15-18 USD per person. For the quality of service and food it’s a bargain. We enjoy te service and attitude of employees - great place for a great meal

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We dined in at lunch time on Sunday, our server was on point at all times! Never once did our drinks go empty. Our food came out promptly, and everything was perfect. My son even got a free birthday dessert.male servers do a great job!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We were a 10 person party so maybe that's why everything took so long. My steak was fairly tough. I would've sent it back but I was fairly hungry. Flavor of my dish was very average. In all fairness, Applebee's has never been a favorite of mine but that's where my son wanted to go for his celebratory dinner. They usually use far too much seasoning for my taste.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Had a group of 10. No reservations, We were seated almost right away, which was a pleasant surprise. Food came out a bit slow, but service and food was good. All in all, pretty decent.