“~~~Not a good place if you are wanting something healthy, but it is fair~~~”
Review of Bella Vitale Italian Eatery - CLOSED

Bella Vitale Italian Eatery
Reviewed 3 October 2017

~~~Only been to this place a couple times, it is surely Italian, so you can count eating a large amount of calories in every bite you take, so that does not make me a large fan, but it has decent options for most...~~~

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I went in for lunch and decided to have the ground duck burger. I was so hungry, the sandwich was going to have my favorite cheese on it and fries on the side. I've had ground duck before and for those that haven't, it doesn't have a strong taste and not fatty. The restaurant was not busy, maybe one other table. It was the waiter's first day and he apologized for it taking so long for my lunch. The duck burger was over cooked/not burned, they just took the flavor out of it. The lettuce and cheese were not served on top of the burger, it was on the bottom bun and very little cheese (could have ran off the burger during cooking. The fries, please look at the picture, grease was soaked into the fries and the inside was like a mashed potato. The grease in the fries did not agree with my stomach the whole afternoon. The restaurant seemed dismal and I'm thankful for facing the windows.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Lunches are at a reasonable price for nice restaurant dining. Several unusual menu items that are good dinner options. Excellent desserts are available and locally prepared.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere was very nice. The menu was something limited, so neither one of us ordered what we went for, and we were both delighted! The food was amazing!! We also got a bottle of champagne to celebrate and it was delightful. The service we had was top notch as well! We will visit here again.

1  Thank Tara H
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We dined at Bella Vitale two nights ago before attending the local Wagon Wheel Theater. Bottom line: If you like or are used to good authentic Italian food, this is not the place for you. I had spaghetti and meatballs. The pasta was clearly out of a box and the sauce clearly out of a can. Another in our party order a steak cooked medium. The steak was tough, over done on the outside, cold and raw in 2/3s of the middle; I assume it was cooked frozen. A lady in out group order baked spaghetti - she refused to eat it.

The staff was friendly, but frankly the food was not good. I recommend that you consider another restaurant for your dining.