“Birthday dinner”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We came here to celebrate my birthday. I had the prime rib it was very good. My wife had shark steak with mango salsa. It was also very good. Our server Rich was excellent. He was very professional. The best server we have had since we moved to Valpo.
Kelsey is one of the best restaurants in Valpo.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We made a reservation and they seated us right on time. I had a sirloin steak cooked perfectly medium well, fried shrimp and baked potato. My husband had a ribeye steak cook medium, cooked perfectly with a double baked potato. We also had bread and salads with homemade ranch and blue cheese dressings. The dressings were oh so good, very creamy and flavorful. The Malbec wine went great with my sirloin steak. Since we were so full from our dinners we ordered dessert to go. The dessert was in the shape of their mascot "Howie" It was chocolate mousse layered with chocolate cake, covered in firm sweet chocolate and had whip cream on the side. Extremely good! Rich was our server. You could not ask for anyone more professional or attentive than he was with our group. We are so glad Rich was our waiter. We will go back and ask for him next time we are in town. We highly recommend Kelsey's.

2  Thank RockyShoal
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Shout out to Marie for our great food and wonderful service.at Kelsey's! Her suggestions for the entire meal were perfect and she was always there if anything extra was needed! Thanks for a fantastic meal! We were not disappointed!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Came here to celebrate our daughter's 13th birthday - our server Matthew was fantastic and the birthday cake and candle were above and beyond! Thank you!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We had a nice dinner and the service was good. The portion size was spot on and my filet was done perfectly. I enjoyed the atmosphere very hospitable.