“Tastey...”

Ranked #86 of 171 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I've been here several times the Steak Burgers are delicious.... Large Shakes, and very filling. The Burgers are not cheap, but like most around $8.00 you can get a juicy Steak Burger with Fries.... Open concept booth's available. Location is in Walmart area Shopping Mall. The times I have been there for lunch no waiting a few people may be ahead of you but they move fast to seat you, and serve you. Casual Setting, and dress.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Food was fair. Shakes good.. Service was good. Bathroom dirty. I would probably not go back because of that. Also food was not wiped off the seats. The place didn't feel clean.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is my husbands favorite place to go for a hamburger. I like the fries myself. We have never had a problem with our food here.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Been to many of these locations, been disappointed in many. However this location restored faith that I can still get good food and service at a steak n shake.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Stopped in about 1 a.m. for a late night snack. Great service and some good food. Served quick and tasty. Pleasant atmosphere. Server made us feel welcome and was attentive!

Been to Steak 'n Shake? Share your experiences!