“Good pizza, too smoky.”

Ranked #48 of 171 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We liked the pizza and special salad we got. Nice decor and friendly service. Monday night special, a small pizza 10" with 3 topping $5...A deal
The smoking hits you in the face when you walk in. We have not been in a bar or restaurant in years that allows it. We sat in the non-smoking room which is far away from the entrance( you can enter here from the back of the building) but my wife said she could still smell it. She is sensitive to smells, I am not. Have to admit that even when I smoked I didn't want to eat in it.
If you don't mind smoke, definitely go.
We both liked the food a lot. We agreed we would get pizza to go from there.
Note: children not allowed; because of smoking?

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I go here for lunch and dinner. The lunch soup and salad bar can be added on to any entree for $2, a great deal. There are always 4 soups, and usually at least 2 are my own favorites. Lunch has a ham and saganaki cheese sandwich, which is delicious. I always have to choose between it and the blackened chicken. I always get house chips, but the seasoned fries are great too. For dinner, they have fresh warm rolls with hummus that is awesome. I always get the Chicken Picatta. I almost try to get something new, but I cant as I love it too much. My wife gets the Chicken Parmesan, and its a huge dish that's always great. Service is always on point and they have a great selection of Martinis and beers. This restaurant is one of the best in the area!

Reviewed 25 December 2017

I went to Martini's because I was told about the piano player, and I was not disappointed at all with the music. But I also had a very good meal and great service with reasonably priced beer. The experience was so good I went back the next time the piano player was playing and plan to make Martini's my "go to" restaurant.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were shocked at the quality of the food. Shocked as in fantastic. We had never dined here over the 17 years we have lived in Valpo thinking it is more of a bar than restaurant. While it’s true they do have a smoking bar the dining room is separate and pleasant. The food was awesome especially the scallops. We have been back 3 times and had great food and service each time. Steak, seafood and Italian were all great.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Went in on a Saturday for my 19th wedding anniversary. I always get the seafood alfredo which is usually excellent. Unfortunately the scallops were off tasting like pure ammonia. I told the server who told the cook. The owner was sitting two booths away and upon learning from the cook about the problem told the cook to tell the server to come to our table and tell me I must have never had a fresh scallop because they arrived the day before. Another server, not ours, came to our table and explained that the scallops would be pulled off the menu for the evening and asked if I wanted another meal. Of course after the owner sitting two booths away was still complaining about how Ive never had a fresh scollop, I lost my appetite. Ive always had good service here and good food but this was the last time. Went to Pesto's down the street and had fresh scollops that were amazing and excellent service:)