“Biggest Burger of my Life”
Review of Stacks Bar & Grill

Stacks Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 171 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant exceeded my expectations. Took a while for our food, but it was busy and I totally understand how it is considering I work in the food industry myself. Waitresses were pretty hot not gonna lie, and they were all super nice and professional of course. I had their specialty burger and I kid you not that it was the biggest burger i had in my life. It was about 6-8 inches in diameter! Tasted amazing too. A+ will come back again

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Too many tables have been crammed into the space and we heard every single word of conversations all around us. Not pleasant or relaxing. We were rushed through dinner.
Food would have been better if it wasn't made and just held under a lamp for fast delivery. Too Fast!

2  Thank barbs1901
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent Spinach dip,
Zombie Dust on Tap
Excellent white wine Sangria
This place got packed quickly so get a reservation or show up early.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Went here on a trip back home to visit family in the US, after a day out at the dunes my sister reccomended this place, as I'm sometimes hesitant to try new restaurants I agreed and was I glad I did! The menu is great, and has so many tasty options. I got the potabello burger on ciabatta bread with garlic chips and it was amazing! My sister got a steak salad and it was lush and the portions are extremely generous. They also have an extensive menu of ciders,beer,spirits from local brewerys to world imported alcohol, which made me happy as I could order my favourite cider that I enjoy at home in the UK, but cannot seem to find anywhere when I visit the US. Such a great place, waitresses were very nice, great service all around! Only con is how packed it gets only within an hour or so of opening, so get there when it opens and you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This place is so quaint and eclectic. It has book shelve on the walls and a very unique bar area. The food is amazing! I would recommend to anyone who is passing through Valparaiso or lives here. It is awesome!

1  Thank Rboender84