“Really good!”

La Cabana
Ranked #15 of 171 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Great Fajitas, really good tacos and burritos. Excellent margaritas. Great service and a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Found this restaurant by checking reviews on Tripadvisor as I always do.Every one was positive ,and as restaurant was close ..and we traditionally dine Mexican when traveling..choice was a no brainer.On suggestion of other diners opted for the special of the day..Texas nachos to share..couldn't finish.The "medium" margarita at over $9 was an extravagance,but it was the equivalent of 2 ...and the food was under $12..Plus the chips & salsa were complimentary and plentiful.Waitress attentive without hovering each request we made only once,she,forgot nothing,Patio was as busy as indoors\

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I really liked this place. Nice outdoor eating area. The Margarittas were really good. I only had the cheese dip with beef and it was excellent! I will be going back again soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I used to love coming to this place, it has progressively become worse. The service has declined. On my last visit 2 of 3 orders were messed up, of course we didn't tell them because it took over an hour to get it. My less than 2 year old dropped his silverware and the waitress called him a devil when we asked for new silverware. I informed the cashier when she asked how everything was, and all she said was sorry. I said it's fine we won't be coming back. No service by them either. Sad to see this place go down the drain, multiple other families were saying similar things while we were there.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Hands down best Mexican Restaurant in Porter county. There are many to chose from but if you are close to downtown Valparaiso, this is the one you will want to dine at!

Been to La Cabana? Share your experiences!