“Awesome food and great American pride”

Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 171 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Price range: USD 6 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 30
Description: Born out of a passion to create a bold, unique and exciting restaurant theme, the Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille fuses the finest handcrafted comfort cuisine with an atmosphere that pays tribute to the American spirit of Innovation and Greatness.We aim to connect with our guests by telling the story of our nation’s inspirational past while serving them delicious classic foods favored by the American worker. This unique environment, which we call Upscale Industrial, is meant to inspire diners with inspirational stories of both famous and ordinary people who have made great contributions building our country as well as the risks taken that best exemplify Greatness.
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome. I eat here every time I’m in Valparaiso. They salute the American spirit that makes you proud to be an American.

1  Thank Daubenjl

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Classy restaurant, but also very family. They have a train that runs up my the ceiling, the kids love it. The food is excellent, higher priced.

1  Thank Pam L
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This place was interesting I liked the atmosphere but the food was average, hubby got the prime rib which was great on one side and overdone on the other side. I got the turkey melt, good. Fried pickles yummy. Drinks ok.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The question one should ask one's self is WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN HERE!!!!!! This restaurant will become your favorite place. The food is awsome, the service is off the hook. The decor is unique in it's self. Where can one learn American history and eat good food?????? Industrial revaluation that's where.

2  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

If you visit here, the service is far better than the food. It's not bad food it's average. I find I receive better service dining solo than when I am with my husband or friends. When the trains are running it's a fun place to be. If you are into history, the menu and specials tie into inventions of the paSt - great way to pick up trivia. Family friendly.